Friday, January 28, 2011

Re-Branding of a Company

Just a small project to re design a companies branding. From the 4 options provided I chose Oliver Jewelery - A cash for gold scam on television. I've spent 2 hours on the logo and 2 hours on a small write about the new brand for the company.

Here is a small logo I created. I have a black, white, gray scale and the final logo in colour presented on a white and black background.



And here are the colours used:

dce1db - silver
fbbb1b - light gold

e68e10 - dark gold
000000 - Black
ffffff - white

I chose these colours specifically because they relate to the word "jewelry". Also they work well together when mixed in the above logo.

I also had to choose some brand personalities for the new style of the company. I decided to use the words: comfortable, easy, business, selling.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment