Thursday, March 18, 2010

Paper Z00 and Polar Land

Here's a picture of a Polar scene needed for a project in DMA179. My group and I used water colour painting to create this master piece.

I did encounter a problem while scanning. This picture was suppose to be painted on a 8.5 x 11 piece of paper. Sadly it was a lot bigger so I now have along verticle lines in the image (who wouldn't notice?). Anyways, I had to scan the picture four times and use Photoshop to merge all of them into one. It wasn't fun and I don't like how it looks now because of the different lighting per each scan.

All four pictures are down below in case anyone needs them for the class work and for a different view of the Polar scene.

In the end the picture looks amazing for water colour paint.

Enjoy! - More posts coming soon for the Paper Zoo!

The four Polar scenes and all of them combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment