Sunday, January 24, 2010

Water Colour Paint!

Hey Everyone! So I did some water color painting this week in class. It was actually really hard to get used to painting again since I last painted during my childhood. But yes, it was awesome to do painting again! I have uploaded 4 images to this Blog post to show you what I've done.

The 3 painted pictures are the following:


1: A Bug from the movie - Starship Troopers
2: One of the Robots from the Matrix
3: The Red M&M




The last image is basically just a small class exercise I got asked to do. We had to draw anything that is in the shape of a Square, Rectangle, Triangle, Circle and Ellipse. Sounds easy right? Well the hard part was finding these objects below our knees. I had a lot of fun walking around my school looking for objects. Props to Matt for using the toilet seat as an ellipse!

No comments:

Post a Comment